Dr. Frank-N-Furter, the mad doctor played by equally strange Tim Curry, has one hell of a makeup look. Extremely darkened brows, matte black shadow extended out in an evil upturned cat eye, and two stripes of black shadow extended down the sides of the nose made his face look almost cartoonish.
The look is super distinct, so what better character to dress up as for Halloween? Take a gander at this video to learn how to create Dr. Frank-N-Furter's funky, drag queen-like makeup.
MAC Strobe Cream
Ben Nye Death Wheel - Palest color in the middle
Marcelle Translucent Powder to set my face.
Rimmel Bronzer - 002 Sun Love (Contour)
MAC Phloof! e/s as a highlight all over the face
Coastal Scents black gel liner for the eyebrows
Biguine e/s - for the grey color from brow to crease.
MAC e/s in Carbon for the eyelid and lower lash line.
Lise Watier black khol pencil
MAC Penultimate in Rapidblack
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara - Carbon Black
MAC - Dare You lipstick
MAC - Kirsch Lipstick
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades