Twilight, that steamy, dreamy love story between teen Bella and heartthrob vampire, Edward Cullen. This love story is based on a series of vampire novels (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn) by Stephenie Meyer. True love, handsome boy, and vampire danger = perfect teen love story. Who's your favorite Twilight character? This makeup tutorial demonstrates how to create Alice Cullen's makeup, based on the actress Ashley Greene, in the Twilight movie.
Alice is by far my favorite character in the series. She reminds me a lot of myself (and a lot of you think the same, aparently), because of how she acts and her love for fashion and makeup. I believe she does Bella's hair and makeup at least twice, and has 2839472398 different outfits.
Because of this, I decided that if I could do Alice's makeup, she would be game for just about everything. I can definitely see her being one to do a runway/editorial style look to go out for a night. That's why this look is really fun and out there.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Vanilla Pigment on entire lid and as cheek highlight
- MAC White Pigment on lid and tearduct(pro)
- MAC Burnt Burgundy in crease (pro)
- Smolder Eye Kohl on waterline and under eyes
- Urban Decay Perversion Liquid Liner
- Red Earth Silver Glitter Liner
- Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
- MAC Dazzleglass in Money Honey
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course