After punk/pop princess Avril Lavigne got married to Derek Whibly, she began dressing a lot more girly (think striped Chanel gowns) and also toned down her signature overdone raccoon eyes. The result was a lighter look that helped emphasize Lavigne's naturally delicate and beautiful features.
This more natural makeup look was one the singer sported in her video for "Girlfriend" as well as on the "Ellen Degeneres Show" for a performance of "Girlfriend." You can learn how to get both looks - as well as her hairstyles - by watching this tutorial.
Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon in Black
Boots 17 'Solo' Eyeshadow in Darkness
Boots 17 'Solo' Eyeshadow in Fuscia/Pink
Benefit BadGal Eyeliner in Black
Benefit BadGal Lash Mascara in Black
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades