Makeup artist Sarah Jagger demonstrates how to fashion your hair and makeup with an "everyday" version of Versace winter 2007 styles. She uses a hair straightener to iron hair flat with a flick at the end. She then adds black-gel eyeliner with a flare pattern on the outer corner of each eye. Eyeshadow is applied to meet the eyeliner at a point and create a 1960's style appearance. Lighter tones are then blended-in above the eye, and added around the corners, to complete a wing-shape makeup eye pattern. Using normal hairstyle and makeup products, you can employ Sarah's approach to efficiently style yourself after the top Versace runway models of late 2007/ early 2008.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades