It's Friday night, nail polish, makeup, wine and girlfriends at the ready!
But what do you wear? Here's a little number for all the brunettes out there :)
BTW its powder from the ceiling, not dandruff, I was changing a spot light earlier and its Sally Hanson's leg stuff on my hand lol.
So heres the products I used honeys (btw I'm a massive MAC fun lol);
- Loreal Studio Secrets anti dull skin primer in Medium (Mostly used to cover the beard)
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NW13)
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in Light Plus
- MAC Loose Powder in NC5 for my highlight applied below the eyes and just under my eyebrow arches
- Smashbox eyelid primer
- MAC Pearlfusions in Pinkeleuxe
- Ordinary Black shadow for eyeliner
- Red Cherry false eyelashes
- Benifits Hoola bronzer
- Mac blush in Breath of Plumb
With my lips I went a bit wild with the lipliner so I'll be toning it down next time!
- MAC lipliner
- MAC lipstick in pink Orchid
Most importantly though the key was to blend, blend, blend,
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades