It's Friday night, nail polish, makeup, wine and girlfriends at the ready!
But what do you wear? Here's a little number for all the brunettes out there :)
BTW its powder from the ceiling, not dandruff, I was changing a spot light earlier and its Sally Hanson's leg stuff on my hand lol.
So heres the products I used honeys (btw I'm a massive MAC fun lol);
- Loreal Studio Secrets anti dull skin primer in Medium (Mostly used to cover the beard)
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NW13)
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in Light Plus
- MAC Loose Powder in NC5 for my highlight applied below the eyes and just under my eyebrow arches
- Smashbox eyelid primer
- MAC Pearlfusions in Pinkeleuxe
- Ordinary Black shadow for eyeliner
- Red Cherry false eyelashes
- Benifits Hoola bronzer
- Mac blush in Breath of Plumb
With my lips I went a bit wild with the lipliner so I'll be toning it down next time!
- MAC lipliner
- MAC lipstick in pink Orchid
Most importantly though the key was to blend, blend, blend,
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.