YouTube user goldiestarling teaches you how to apply a purply sugar skull makeup look inspired by Sylvia Ji's Purple Crush painting. Use a white eyeliner to create the sockets of the skull, then go around the nose area. Color the whole face using a creamy white pencil and add red blush on the cheeks. Use a creamy purple color to fill in the sockets and the tip of the nose. Draw small flower petals on the edges of each socket. Use a black color to draw a spider web on the forehead. Then draw bone like structures near the mouth and lips. Add other decor pieces like tears, lines, flowers and you are done. Lastly, use an orange color on near the eye sockets for that fiery eye look. Rhinestones are optional here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades