Erin Bried, author of "How to Sew a Button: And Other Nifty Things Your Grandmother Knew," will show you how to wear red lip stick when you want to look glamorous. First, you are going to want to soften your kisser, which can be done by taking a damp washcloth or dry toothbrush and using them on your lips. After, you want to take a tissue and blot your lips. Next, you want to line your lips to prevent your lip stick from bleeding out. Make sure you line your real lips though, don't make your lips larger or thinner then they truly are. Now, you want to apply the color to your lips and then blot again with a tissue to even out the color and once that's done you're going to reapply. Lastly, make sure you do not "rush the red" as Erin says and take your time, but once you reapply the job is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades