Everybody, let's Wang Chung tonight! The 80's are back. This video shows you how to wear 80's bright neon makeup today and gives you some tricks so you don't look like you are stuck in the 80's
Avoid pink as it can make you look tired. Skin with yellow undertones looks good with blue and ultraviolet. If you have an olive skin tone, try using neon yellow, acid green and day-glo orange.
Use a gold colored shadow and apply over entire eye area.
Swipe neon liner along top lash line and smudge a bit. Apply to lower lash line too.
Finish with a good mascara for a pop.
For a night out, use a bright neon pink lipstick. You can stick with nude too if the neon is too much. Tip: Ultraviolet lip colors with temper pink lipstick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades