Women of color have beautiful dark skin that really works with bright eyeshadows. Don't be afraid to try some of these look. Start with toned down face makeup and well groomed brows and follow these tips.
Step 1 Blues
Blues, teals, and green go together with brown eyes beautifully.
Example: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 3 Kit Shadow in Blazing Blues
Step 2 Purples
Wear bright purple just on the edge of the lid so it is not too much. Try applying with a wet brush and make it an eyeliner.
Example: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Shadow in Purple
Step 3 Coppery red
This color works if you blend it carefully with another dark shade in the crease and a lighter color on the brow bone.
Step 4 Green
Just try a florescent green and go for it!
- Use an eye shadow primer to make these bright colors last.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades