Mascara application for me is not only for the eye lashes, but also for the water line and eye lids. Through the different techniques I tried, I can certainly and undoubtedly say that it works like a charm and is truly two-in-one.
The only thing I applied to my eye was just mascara. No tight lining, no eye liners and everything. It looked defined, just as how one would apply eyeliner on the lids to create a perfect definition. This is a proof that everything can be achieved in a just a simple step. Imagine, no more eyeliners, cotton buds if ever you made a mistake or worst, repeating the whole lining process all over again.
The trick is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Start applying mascara on the roots up to the mid-part of the lashes to create an illusion of lined eyes. Just do the shake-y wand effect or just brush the product side-to-side or to be more exact, the left-right motion.
- With a light hand, apply mascara starting from the mid-part up to the tip of the lashes to add length.
- Comb out your eyelashes to separate and even out the applied product.
To visually understand everything, watch my tutorial!
Don't forget to subscribe to my beauty channel!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades