This video shows how to use Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes. You will learn how to use purple and blue together. Start by using a gel turquoise eyeliner as a base. Using a brush, apply evenly over the eyelid. From the Urban Decay Book of Shadows, apply the color Shattered over the eyelid. Now using the color Ransom, use a Mac #217 to the crease of the eyelid. To blend those two colors use a color called Fishnet, which is a hot pink. Use a highlight color from Mineral Magic to apply to the brow bone. Then you can use Mac's eyeshadow, Shadowy Lady in the crease for definition. Use the turquoise gel liner and apply under the lid. Next, apply Urban Decay, Shattered, to inner half under the lid, and Ransom on the outer half under the lid. Finish the look with Maybelline's Colossal Lash. For lips, you can use Rimmell's lip liner in Addiction. Then use Rimmell's Airy Fairy lipstick, and finish with Bath and Body Works neutral lip gloss.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades