Rich pigmented lips are in right now, but not always an appropriate look. In this video, we show you how to use just one lipstick four different ways.
Step 1 Lip Stain
Use your lipstick like a stain. Just dab a bit on your finger and blot into lips. Apply sparingly.
Step 2 Cheek Stain
Use your lipstick as blush. Apply the same lipstick to the back of your hand and warm it up with your finger and dab on to the apples of your cheeks and blend upward with a different finger.
Step 3 Lipstick
Go with that classic lip and use a lip brush to apply and ensure full, even coverage.
Step 4 Lip Gloss
Use a clear lip gloss over the lipstick for a super glossy look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades