Ashley Victoria teaches the secrets of using neutral shades & hot pink lips like Kim Kardashian. First use cream shadow paint in "Secretive" to apply the base on your eyelids. Apply a concealer with an angled brush right under your brow line. Apply off white color using a 239 brush all over your eyelids. With a fluffy brush take a color matching your skin tone and apply it on your crease. Apply a carbon black eyeliner to your upper lashes. Apply a light pink blush color to your face using 168 brush. Add some false lashes and apply a carbon eyeshadow to your lower lash line. Apply any mascara and a pink lip liner and pink lipstick to your lips to finish the look. Follow Ashley Victoria's steps and try using your own neutral shades & hot pink lips like Kim Kardashian.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades