If you've ever applied mascara, you know how deceptively easy the wand is to use: while it's generally easy to give your lashes a good coating of inky mascara goodness, it also becomes far too easy to get the mascara on your upper lids (and onto that eyeshadow you so painstakingly applid!).
Usually this means taking out a cotton swab and makeup remover, going over the areas where the mascara made its mark, and then going over that with a fresh coat of eyeshadow. Phew, no wonder girls take so long to get ready! If you want to apply mascara without needing to worry about getting it on your eyeshadow, watch this tutorial on how to use the Myrabelle mascara shield to prevent smudging.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades