If your makeup routine consists only of basic foundation, curling your eyelashes, and swiping on lipstick, then you're not pushing your cosmetics to their most gorgeous potential.
Just like priming a wall before you paint it, it's important to prime your face before you add any other makeup. Priming with a setting spray helps set makeup so it stays in place for hours, while refresher sprays add moisture to foundation to make it look more blended, and finishing sprays lock the makeup in place so it goes nowhere.
To learn how to distinguish between refresher sprays, setting sprays, and finishing sprays, check out this helpful how-to video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades