You can de-emphasize and play down large eyes with makeup. In this video, Aida shows us how to do just that.
Step 1 Eyeshadow
Use dark eyeshadow on the outer corners and across the lid to minimize the eye. Dark colors minimize a large eye. Bring the shadow around lower lash line to close off the eye. Use a touch of highlighter on inner corners.
Example: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 4 Kit
Step 2 Eyeliner
Apply eyeliner to your water line.
Step 3 Mascara
Always use mascara. If your lashes are long on the bottom, only apply to the top lash line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades