If your going to be on stage or filmed on screen you may want to wear a little makeup. Men can use subtle makeup to look young and refreshed while evening out skin uneven tones. Your eyes will really pop with a little liner smudged into the lash line.
No longer just for women, makeup for men has increased in popularity. Learn how to correctly apply men's cosmetics with these tips.
You Will Need
* A makeup brush
* Clear lip gloss or lip balm
Step 1: Conceal blemishes
Use a thin layer of foundation, or dot concealer on blemishes, enlarged pores, and under-eye circles.
Don't use foundation on your cheeks if you have facial hair.
Step 2: Highlight with blush
Highlight the apples of your cheeks with a neutral-color blush.
With each layer of makeup you apply, go easy. It's easier to add more than to remove it if you use too much.
Step 3: Apply powder
Apply powder to smooth out foundation and reduce shine. Powder comes in both a loose and a compact version.
Step 4: Emphasize eyes
Emphasize your eyes by lining your upper lids, right against the eyelashes, with black or brown eyeliner.
Step 5: Define lashes
Define your lashes with black or brown mascara. Wipe the brush with a tissue before applying to avoid clumps.
Step 6: Protect with lip balm
Protect your lips by applying clear lip gloss or lip balm.
In ancient Egypt, both men and women wore eye makeup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades