This video will show you how to have an androgynous high fashion look. Use dark blue eyeshadow as base extending to your lower lids. Use dark plumage (Mac) or any dark shade (purple or blue) over the base color. Use an eyeliner for the lids and lower lash line and put some matte black eyeshadow on top of it. Apply an eyeshadow, same color as your face, for the highlights. Use an eye brow pencil for the brows and black carbon eyeshadow on the base of your brows. Use brush to blend and apply clear mascara to set your brows. Apply concealer on top of your brows and blend it in. Apply mascara to your lashes then blush for the contours of your cheeks. Use the same concealer for the lips and a little bit of nude lip gloss to complete the look. This is a perfect look for going out or clubbing and creates a high fashion androgynous look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades