In this interesting video, Michelle shows chocolate lovers how to use hot chocolate as a bronzer. Using a normal package of hot chocolate and a good makeup brush that is not too dense, gently apply the chocolate to your face, making sure to layer the chocolate. You should smile while applying the chocolate with the brush. This will give you good, kissable cheeks and your boyfriend will no longer complain about your makeup smelling like chemicals. This is a simple, effective, and cheap alternative to using bronzer and an interesting idea for all you chocolate lovers out there.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades