This is a video about gel eyeliner and how to apply it. Most of it comes in a glass jar and looks like a thick cream. You can get it in different colors and in many different brands. MAC makes some and Bobby Brown makes them also. Sometimes you can find some on eBay and they really are not expensive at all. They tend to dry out quickly and once they start getting dry it will start skipping on your eye and won't coat evenly. Not all of them are equally as opaque. Black colors show up very opaque but lighter colors are harder to cover, which is why it might be better to use those colors as a shadow base. With these gel liners you should use brushes and it really helps to use one that is pointed. It gives you a lot of control and makes a really nice point. You should get a few different sizes. Just get a little bit onto the brush and make a trail on the eye.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades