In this video, we learn how to transform into a seductive vampire for Halloween. First, apply pale foundation to the face until you have flawless coverage. After this, apply loose powder to set your foundation. Apply brown eyeshadow to the sides of the nose, then blend them out to make it look natural. Then, highlight the bridge of the nose and fill in the eyebrows. Now, apply a rust colored eyeshadow to the lids and on the lower lash lines. Apply a dark brown after this, blending together in the outer v. Next, apply a black eyeliner on the bottom and top of the eye. Smudge the eyeliner after this, as much as you can to make raccoon eyes. Finish this look with mascara, then your look is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades