In this tutorial, we learn how to transform into a broken statue for Halloween. Start off by putting your hair back in a beanie, then painting your face white with a sponge. Next, stop halfway through your face so one side is still normal and the other side is completely white. Make sure you make a diagonal line, making the smaller area your regular face and the larger area your white face. Now, create contours on your face using a light touch with a brush that has gray on it. Now, take your brush and create broken pieces into your face with a fine pointed brush. Your lines don't have to be perfect when you do this. When finished, you will have a broken statue makeup look that is great for special occasions and Halloween!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades