Red Bull isn't the only thing that gives you wings. In fact, you can don a pair of wings yourself by painting on winged cat liner on your eyelids. Winged liner is a coveted makeup look because it helps to lengthen and enlarge small eyes, make close set eyes appear farther apart, creates the illusion of more eyelashes, and gives you a sultry siren look. For such a simple tool it produces amazing, face-changing results.
But drawing on winged eyeliner is a skill that must be learned and practiced in order to produce the prettiest results. Watch this tutorial to learn how to draw on liquid/gel liner so that both wings are symmetrical and even.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades