This video explains the easiest way to get rid of the oil on your skin is to use blotting paper, and light dab it on oil spots on your skin. Do not rub it, dab it on the skin, the blotting paper will absorb the oil on your skin without adding dark colors onto your face that other papers would. If you have trouble finding blotting paper, a easy way to find some is go to a public washroom, and get the toilet seat paper that people use to put on top of toilet seats. They are the same material as the blotting paper you buy at stores. Rip out a little piece and dab the paper on your face to remove the oil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades