In this video, we learn how to steal Twilight's Nikki Reed New Moon makeup look. Start out with concealer underneath the eyes, then foundation over the entire face. Make sure it's a pale color to reduce the color of cheeks and regular skin. After this, apply a white shimmer color over the entire eyelid up to the eyebrow bone. Next, apply this color underneath the waterline, followed by a brown underneath the outer edge. Take a dark brown and brush it into the crease line, blending lightly with the silver color. Next apply eyeliner to the top and bottom of the eye, then apply mascara and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades