To get the smoky vampy look, inspired by Amy Lee of Evanescence, follow these instructions:
1. Wash, moisturize face, and apply primer/foundation/concealer as you normally would.
2. Apply contouring blush under the cheekbone and blend back into the hairline.
3. Apply a highlighter along the top of the cheekbone.
4. Apply a purple eyeshadow across the entire eyelid and extend color beyond outer eye, up toward the brow bone. Use a brush to blend color out to outer tip of eyebrow.
5. Apply black eyeshadow along outer corner of eye.
6. Use a a wet eyeliner brush to apply black shadow along the lower lash line
7. Apply dark shadow to outer corner of eye and blend along lower lash line.
8. Blend a light shadow to inner corner of eye for a subtle highlight.
9. Apply black eyeliner along upper and lower waterlines, and along upper lash line.
10. Apply mascara liberally.
Compliment this look with a nude lip to place emphasis on the eyes. Make sure your brows are groomed, and filled in, to increase the drama of this look!