In this tutorial, we learn how to spice up your eyeliner with a double line style. To start, use gel eyeliner with a small and pointed brush to paint thin strokes onto the top of your lash line. From here, you will draw a line with the liner that goes from the inside of your eye to the outer edge of your eye, creating a high wing. After this, you will do the same thing, except on the bottom lash line of your eye. The wing on the bottom of the eye should end up under the one on top so they are double lines, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades