This is a video on how to shape your eyebrows. The tools used are a razor and a shining agent. The purpose of the Shining agent is to ease the pain of this process. The key to success of this process is to keep this lines that you cut straight. If you want them arched, do it straight. If you want them arched you need to make sure that when you do make the cut to not start arching immediately or they will come out looking thin. The consistency of your cut should stay the same until you get to you are even with your outside edge of the colored part of your eye.
First you apply the shinning agent to your eyebrows.
Then you begin to shave from the opposite direction of the growth of your hair.
Next you square it out, by cutting the very inside of your eyebrow straight up.
Then proceed to the other eyebrow. doing the same and keeping things symmetrical.
Lastly tough up any stray hairs above the brow, and wash of your eyebrows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades