Whether you were born with barely visible, fine brows or a full-on Bert unibrow, there's often a lot you can do to rein in those brows for a more shapely, pleasing finish. And the journey doesn't end once you've plucked stray hairs.
Creating a shape for your eyebrows is only the beginning. To have pretty face-framing brows you also need to fill them in with either brow liner or eyeshadow. To learn how to make your brows more shapely with brown eyeshadow, check out this video.
Brow brush/ spoolie
MAC espresso eye shadow
MAC cork shadow
SENNA COSMETICS clear setting gel
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades