For a complete look, eyebrows can really add to your face. Learn how to properly shape and fill your eyebrows for a complete look that frames your face and presents a done look regardless of whether you are wearing makeup or not. To figure out how you want to shape your brows, line up the inner corner of your brow and the outer edge of your nose. Use a pen or anything straight to create this alignment. Where the tip of this tool ends is where your brow will start (from the inner corner). The end of your brow, should be aligned with the edge of your eye. You will use these basic alignments to figure out where you will be plucking stray hairs. The arch of your brow, would align with the outer portion of your nose to the white of your pupil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades