If you're a habitual makeup user then your brushes probably experience a lot of wear and tear every day. This means not only that you must clean them right after you use them, but also that their logos and brush numbers - MAC 216 for instance, fade away quickly.
But if you're a makeup fiend who's very particular about your brushes then it's important to have that number on so you know which brush to use (especially if you're watching a makeup tutorial). So to learn how to keep the logo and number in place, check out this video.
(Level: ALL) We recommend either using lacquer or varnish or artist's fixative. You can also use PPA (perfect paper adhesive).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades