If you've ever been in a performing arts group and have needed to wear makeup that both withstands the harsh whitewashing of stage lights and stands out, you know that false eyelashes are your unfailing best friends.
But one strip of falsies only lasts a few times (though more if you clearn them well), so purchasing and then repurchasing them at around $14 a pop gets to be rather costly. Avoid dropping so much dough on your falsies by making your own! Watch this tutorial to learn how.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades