Thanks to the anorexic waifs who predominate the modeling industry, we have been led to believe that blunt, so-sharp-you'll-cut-your-finger-on-them cheeks are the Holy Grail of cheekbone shapes. So many of us spend money purchasing bronzers and dusty rose blushes hoping to fake those cheekbones if we don't have them.
But what if your cheekbones are naturally sharp and you want the focus on your eyes rather than your blunt cheekbones? Check out this video to learn how to reshape your sharp cheekbones into more rounded cheeks.
Reshaping the cheeks can be beneficial sometimes. Specially if the focus of your makeup design is on the cheeks. Sometimes you want blunt & striking cheeks, sometimes you want it to look rounded.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades