In this tutorial, we learn how to remove red lipstick. First, make sure you have makeup remover for eyes and lips. First, grab the makeup remover and dab it onto a cotton pad. Next, start rubbing the cotton pad on your lips. Use several different cotton pads and keep rubbing until all of the lipstick is gone. Next, you will be able to add powder onto your lips to keep them healthy and moisturized. If there is a little bit of stain on your lips, don't worry because the stain will keep a light tint on your lips for a few hours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades