In this tutorial, we learn how to remove false eyelashes painlessly. First, you will need to have your false lashes on the top on bottom (or where you applied them), then grab a Q-Tip and makeup remover liquid. Next, take the Q-Tip and dip it into the makeup remover on the tip. Then, brush the tip of it onto the real eyeline where the eyelash is connected to the false eyelash. Let this soak in for a few seconds, then gently peel the false lash back from the real lash. Do this for both the top and the bottom of the eye, then your lashes will be removed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades