Fake nails can be such a pain in the butt. Yeah, they look good when they're on (they're one of the few things that look perfect when we wake up, unlike our face and hair), but removing them inevitably leaves nail scratches, stubby, ugly nails, and causes pain.
But not if you use acetone. Watch this tutorial to learn a quick and painless way to get those plastic imitation nails off without looking like you mangled your nails.
It's even easier to remove your glue on nails by using the Broadway/Kiss artificial nail remover. You can find this at any drugstore for around $7.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades