In the film, Nina competes against Lily (Mila Kunis) to be prima ballerina in a production of Swan Lake. Whoever lands the starring lead must be able to play both the innocent and graceful White Swan and guile and sensual Black Swan. Nina is more suited for the White Swan, but as she expands the rivalry between her and Lily, her darker side emerges.
One thing's for sure, no matter how dark her soul gets in Black Swan, Natalie Portman will always be amazingly beautiful. The dark eye makeup only makes her more alluring and seductive, with a mysterious evil looming behind the winglike shape of the design. If you dare recreate this makeup look, it would be the perfect look for a night out on the town— to go see Black Swan in theaters!
We say everyone who goes to see Black Swan should don Natalie's signature look from the movie— so spread the word! Watch and learn how to recreate the winglike eyes, along with black lips, in lieu of the red, for a more sinister feel.
Products used in this Black Swan makeup look:
- Funky Eyes Black Contact Lenses
- ELF Face Primer
- Bourjois 10hr Sleep Effect Foundation
- Foundation Brush
- Barry M Lip Paint (Cerise Pink)
- Barry M Lip Paint (Black)
- Lip Brush
- ELF Black Eyeliner Pen
- ELF HD Powder
- ELF Beauty Encyclopedia (Sparkle Eye Edition)
- White Face Paint (any brand will work)
- ELF Golden Bronzer
- ELF Blush Brush
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades