Here's how to copy Joker's look of the Dark Knight. 1. To create the scars, start by applying a spirit gum on each side of your face. Wait till it dries up. Then apply a scar wax using a small spatula or any type of applicator that is available. 2. To achieve that clown white face, get a pancake makeup, cream or anything (as long as it's white) and start applying it all over your face. Be careful when you reach your scars so as not to damage them. 3. Fill-in your eyes with really dark eye makeup so as to create the hollow-eyed look. You don't have to be perfect with this one. The messier the better. 4. Put on bright red lipstick. Make sure you include the scar. Again, you don't need to be perfect with this one. The sloppier you apply it, the better. 5. Do some minor touch-ups, depending on your taste so you'll get the sinister Joker look. Follow these easy steps and channel that inner Joker in you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades