It is a video about how to apply three eye shadows. For that start with a small eye shadow brush. Then apply the shadow to the inner part of the eye. Eye shadow should stop where your pupil starts. After that take a bigger eye shadow brush and apply the second color, which should go passed your iris of the eye. The second color is applied over the eyelid. Now take an angled eye shadow brush. The angle will help to apply the color in to the crease. Third color is applied over the left part of the eye lid. Blend the third color with the second color. You may apply more color, if needed. Use a clean brush for blending the colors, and it is beautiful!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades