If you think about it, your face is just another canvas, with makeup being the paint. You add highlights here to bring parts you want to emphasize forward, bronzer there to create fake shadows, and draw on patches of color (lips) or lines (eyes) to make things either pop or recess.
Because applying makeup is so much like painting or drawing, it's often useful for professional makeup artists to create face charts to jot down their ideas. Whether a makeup artist needs to create a uniform look his/her team of makeup artists will go by at a fashion show or a client wants to see ideas for a bridal look, face charts are quick ways to present a general look.
Check out this video to learn how to put the finishing touches on face charts.
(Level: PRO) Here are some tips on finishing touches to your face charts. The video answers how to prevent face chart from sticking to sheet protectors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades