False eyelashes really can elevate your look. Don't be intimidated, they are easier to apply than you think. Follow these four simple steps for this fabulous look.
Step 1 Eye Makeup
False lashes should be the last step in your beauty routine. Apply all of your eye makeup first, including eyeliner and mascara.
Step 2 Customize
You can cut your false lashes to fit your eye.
Step 3 Apply
Apply glue to false lash and let sit for about 30 seconds to make it tacky. Place lashes as close to your lash line as possible.
Step 4 Press
Lightly press lashes to your lid and let dry for about a minute.
- Press you false lashes into a curve to match your natural lash line curve. You can use a tube of mascara for create the curve.
- For a mod look, cut a single lash in half, stack the halves, and wear them on the outer corners of your lid.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades