In this tutorial, we learn how to properly apply blush. You will need a medium angled brush to help apply your blush before you begin. Then, make a fish face and apply a darker blush along the side to make your cheekbones show more. Use blushes that work for your skin, play around with different colors. Find a plum color or pink colors and mix them together as well. You only want to go a couple shades darker than your skin tone. Your cheekbones may have a flesh color, so bring the contour color around to give your cheekbones shape and make them look great!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades