In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to pluck the eyebrows. Users will need a pair of tweezers and manicure scissors. To reduce the pain, users can use an ice cube to numb the area, use a dental numbing gel or use a hot towel to open up the pores. The eyebrow should begin at the corner of the eye and nostril. For your arch, it should line up with the nostril and pupil. The length of the eyebrow should begin at the outer corner of the eye and nostril. This video will benefit those viewers who are interest their beauty and appearance, and would like to learn how to pluck the eyebrows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades