If you change your hair color, you should probably change your makeup to compliment your new look. Take a before and after hair color picture of your face without makeup to see the overall change of tone in your face. This will help you pick out your new makeup colors.
Step 1 Warm, Medium Hair Color
Playing up your eyes is the way to go for this hair color. Keep your lips neutral here.
Example: CoverGirl's Exact Eyelights and CoverGirl Wetslicks
Step 2 Cool Hair Color
Play up cool hair shades with brighter makeup and dramatic mascara. Cool hair color tones look great with brighter shades of makeup.
Example: CoverGirl's Tropical Fusion Paletteh and CoverGirl's LastBlast Fusion
Step 3 Platinum or Highlighted Hair
Use shimmery tones in eyeshadows to enhance your complexion and bronzer.
Example: CoverGirl's Smokey Shadow Blast and CoverGirl's Cheeker's Bronzer
Step 4 Red Hair Color
Redheads should stick with an earthy or natural toned eye shadow to enhance your new hair color. Use eyeliner to finish your eye look and blush to bring our your natural glow.
Example: CoverGirl's 4 Kit Eye Enhancers, CoverGirl's Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, and CoverGirl's Classic Color Blush
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades