One of the most important beauty tips to follow is removing your makeup properly at the end of the day. By using the right ingredients to take your cosmetics off, you will be able to avoid panda eyes and premature wrinkles caused by rubbing underneath your bottom lashes.
In this tutorial, learn how to make a homemade makeup remover that is just as effective as the store bought stuff, gentle and safe to use on your whole face. You will love how clear and soft your skin is after using this treatment. By using this recipe you will also avoid whiteheads or Milia because the mixture contains a toner, which removes oils from your skin after you have taken the makeup off.
You Will Need:
in a bottle mix these together in these proportions:
1/3 oil (something light like baby oil or almond oil)
2/3 toner (rosewater and glycerin, which you can either buy at a health store or mix yourself)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades