If you caught the Grammys over the weekend, the most memorable (and scarring) moment was probably Lady Gaga's "egg-cellent" performance of her hit new single, "Born This Way". Surely, Little Monsters everywhere were fascinated when Lady Gaga came on stage entrapped in a large egg, which she claims was to simulate rebirth.
In an interview with Billboard, she said, "I was thinking about birth. I was thinking about embryos. Even my hair color was a washed out rose color that I had at the Grammys, it was meant to be a hair expression, an after birth."
And her look was pretty much the same as on the cover art of the "Born This Way" single. Crazy hair, dark eye makeup and black lipstick, not to mention the horns protruding from his skin. And guess what? There's already a makeup tutorial for this freakish Gaga effect.
Check out xBeingNEONx's video below, along with the song and a few clips and pics from the 2011 Grammys.
Oh... and there's even some help for you guys out there who want the basic makeup look, though it reminds me more of Twilight than Gaga, with those huge sideburns and all. Enjoy...
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades