Hair color requires different makeup looks depending on the shade and color. In this video, Shiloe shows us how to do our makeup for any hair color.
Step 1 Brown or Black Hair
Generally, dark haired people have dark eyes. Play up your brown eyes with intense makeup. You can be heavy handed to bring out your dark smokey look with eyeshadows and lots of mascara. For lips, reds and plums look great.
Step 2 Medium Shades
Match your eye color to your skin tone. Eyeshadow palettes for brunettes work well with brown eyes. Go nude on the lip here.
Step 3 Redheads
Redheads look great with neutral or green eye shadows. Neutral lip color is best.
Step 4 Blonde Hair
Sometimes blondes get washed out. Use a bronzer for a golden look. Go neutral with a natural shimmer and brown mascara.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades