In this video, we learn how to match and apply foundation for dark skin. When you apply your foundation, you want to make sure you apply oil free on your skin to prevent break outs. Use cocoa butter on your skin as well before you apply foundation to make it go on easier. Find your shade by matching the foundation to the color on the palm of your hand. The shade on the bottle might not be right, you need to open it up and test it out on your skin first. When you find one that works for you, you will be finished and have great foundation!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades