This video shows the viewer how to make their own organic lip balm. This is a good idea as many commercial lip balms contain preservatives designed to preserve the balm – these preservatives can have detrimental effects. The ingredients used are 2oz of bee's wax and 1oz of coconut oil. Grate the bee's wax into a Pyrex boil, add the coconut oil and lower the Pyrex bowl into a saucepan of water. The water should be at a low heat. Gently stir the mixture until it has melted. Allow the mixture to cool before adding a few drops of your favorite essential oil - the one used in the video is peppermint.
For more information and an instructional demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades