To make your own non-toxic Halloween makeup, you need to follow the steps below. The things you need are: 1 makeup remover, 2 soaps, 2 bowls, 4 drops of glycerin, 2 tsp. of solid shortenings, 1 tsp. of white flour, and 5 tsp. of cornstarch. First determine what color of makeup you want and mix together 2 tsp. of solid shortening, 5 tsp. of cornstarch, 1 tsp. of flour, and 4 drops of glycerin in a bowl. Then blend it well and add food coloring, a little at a time, until you get the color you want. Now put the makeup on, using only enough to cover. Wash the makeup off with warm water and soap when your Halloween is over. If you follow the steps in this video, you can make your own non-toxic Halloween makeup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades